The AXMC (AX Multi Calibre) advanced technology weapon system provides military, law enforcement and civilian shooters the latest in AI’s long line of battle proven features: accuracy, reliability, ruggedness and unrelenting quality.
At the core of the AXMC series of rifles is the combat proven Accuracy International machined solid steel, flat bottomed action, epoxy bonded and bolted to a combat tested AI chassis. The AXMC is a user configurable, mission adaptable, long range sniper system available in 308/7.62 NATO, 300 Winchester® Magnum and 338 Lapua® Magnum. A stand-alone AX308 is available in 308/7.62 NATO.
The latest performance enhancing features include:
- Proofed steel action featuring AI’s patent pending Quickloc quick release barrel system and 20 or 30 MOA STANAG 4694/Mil Std 1913 action rail.
- Quickloc match grade, stainless steel barrel.
- Muzzle brake.
- 6 lug, 60 degree bolt with AI combat proven leaf spring extractor.
- 3 position safety.
- AI’s world renowned two stage trigger.
- Right folding stock with adjustable cheek piece and length of pull.
- AI’s patent pending KeySlot™accessory mounting system with full length top rail to match the action rail and three accessory side rails (1 x 140mm plain, 2 x 80mm flush cup).
- Configurable pistol grip.
- Side cut away magazine well for smooth, rapid magazine changes.
- Detachable AI 10-round double stack magazines; compact, reliable and can be loaded though the rifle ejection port.
- The AXMC is available in black or green ( please note new design is all green) or pale brown (Please note new design is all pale brown).
AX Leaflet | AX308 Spec. | AXMC Spec. | Accessories Retail Price List 2020