This roll-up mat offers an extra-large area for prone shooting at an affordable price! You can sprawl out when shooting without finding your knee or elbow in the mud. It is 100% waterproof and seamless on the underside. Its compact design allows you to roll it into a tight package whilst still offering unparalleled comfort and protection. The Scout Mat can be attached to the AIM® Scout 50 to make the “Hammerhead” Scout Combination.
- Extra large surface for prone shooting. When fully open, the mat measures 80½ x 40½ inches (205 x 103 centimeters)
- Waterproof underside provides protection on wet ground.
- Tough, abrasion-resistant upper surface with a textured section for non-slip rifle positioning.
- Less padding than the Range Mat.
- Rolls up easily to compact size for transport.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and a webbing handle provide alternative carry options.
- Can be combined with the Scout 50 bag and clipped easily onto the PALS webbing.
- Upper surface: 1000 denier Cordura® - this rugged and water-resistant material has a high resistance to abrasion and tearing
- Underside: 100% waterproof
- High grade metal snap hooks on adjustable webbing shoulder strap
With flaps folded:
The mat measures 69 x 27½ inches (176 x 70 centimeters)
With flaps extended:
The mat measures 80½ x 40½ inches (205 x 103 centimeters)
Rolled dimensions (length x width x depth):
28 x 12 x 4½ inches (71 x 30 x 11 centimeters)