The XB-44LR Low Profile Ball Head with DDC-50LR Clamp from Sunwayfoto is built around a 1.7" ball and is suitable for use with camera configurations weighing up to 88.2 lb. Its locking mechanism operates on the sides of the ball rather than the bottom, which lowers the center of gravity for increased stability. The dual-notch design makes switching landscape to portrait orientation easy, and the adjustable tension control provides easy camera movements and prevents heavy cameras from suddenly flopping over. The panning base has an independent locking knob for controlled horizontal movement and a numbered scale for precise and repeatable results.
The DDC-50LR clamp is compatible with Arca-type plates and brackets and includes a bubble level for easy leveling. The flip lock lever opens to 90° to loosen a plate for repositioning or 180° to release the plate. It features a safety lever to prevent accidental opening and a numbered alignment scale.
- DDC-50LR clamp receives QR plates with safety screws
- 3-position clamp release lever locks, loosens for movement, and releases QR plates
- QR clamp and panning base feature scales for precise, repeatable positioning
- Corrosion- and abrasion-resistant hard anodized finish
In the Box
- Sunwayfoto XB-44LR Low Profile Ball Head with DDC-50LR Clamp
- Quick Release Plate
- 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 Bushing Adapter
- 4mm Allen Wrench
- Cleaning Cloth
- Limited 6-Year warranty
Note: Requires MARC QD plate or an equivalent Arca QD plate to allow a HOG or PIG Saddle to mount to the ballhead.