The Tikka T3x TAC A1 provides military-grade specification and outstanding long range accuracy at this price range accuracy at this price range. The TAC A1 is the ultimate tool for long-range sports shooters.
** In Stock ** as of 10th Jan '22
1 x .260 Remington, 24" barrel, Right Hand
1 x 6.5 CM, 20" barrel, Right Hand
- Right-handed manually operated action.
- Stock: Folding Aluminium middle chassis with modular removable fore-end connector, AR buffer tube compatible interface and AR15 pistol grip compatible slot, full aluminium bedding, Tikka T3x stock interface,
- Fore-end: 13.8" Black anodised aluminium tube with M-LOK attachment's, QD fore-end mounting, Rigid fore-end with the optimal wall thickness to prevent bending, interchangeable fore-end interface. Top of the fore-end has full length 0 MOA Picatinny rail.
- Available in 16", 20" 24" Barrel length with 5/8x24 muzzle thread.
- Magazine: Detachable staggered two-row steel magazine.
- Finish: Steel parts with matt blackening and aluminium parts with a black anodising teflonated bolt.
- Rear stock: The aluminium rear stock has adjustable cheek piece, adjustable recoil pad and LOP spacers, QD sling mount possibility, Picatinny rail for the monopod attachment.
- Trigger: Two stage trigger, adjustable pull 1 to 2kg
- Two way safety with bolt release lever.
To view the T3 TAC A1 promotional video click here.