The TAB Gear Tripod Sling was developed with simplicity and versatility in mind. It was designed to be used in conjunction with our Carbine Sling and is comprised of 2 segments.
Segment A - The shoulder strap portion (TAB Carbine Sling) utilizes a rugged, metal quick adjust buckle that provides quick and easy strap length adjustment. It incorporates a section of elastic impregnated webbing that provides an extremely comfortable carry and allows enough stretch to be easily pulled over the head for across the chest carry.
This shoulder strap portion attaches to the tripod mounted segment (Segment B) with 2 fastex buckles and can also accommodate a flush cup readily installed on each end for quick and easy back and forth between your tripod and rifle.
Segment B - The tripod mounted segment attaches to the tripod with 3 straps that incorporate non-skid rubber on the contact points to prevent unwanted slippage.
A built in grab handle provides a comfortable one handed carry and a 1" strap and fastex buckle hold the legs tightly together during transport and allow for quick, one handed deployment.
Note: Sporting Services are currently only offering this as a complete sling (Segment A and Segment B).
- Elastic impregnated shoulder strap for comfortable carry
- Metal quick adjust buckle allows quick strap length adjustment
- Grab Handle made from comfortable 1" tubular webbing
- Fastex buckles allow quick detachment of strap portion from tripod mounted segment
- Non-Skid rubber on tripod contact points prevent unwanted slippage of straps
- Integrated strap holds all 3 legs of the tripod closed during transport
- 1" Mil-spec webbing
- US Made in Texas with US made materials!
- Lifetime Warranty
- 7" x 4" x 2"
- 2.25oz empty