The Ritter & Stark SX-1 MTR sets a new benchmark in the tactical rifle market. This modular system is the product of thousands of hours of extensive material testing and development using precision engineering. In the competitive market of tactical rifles, Ritter & Stark have created a state of the art precision rifle in the SX-1 MTR to meet the demands of the modern shooter to ensure your rifle delivers every time on accuracy, reliability, fit and finish.
The SX-1 MTR General Features
- Fully adjustable buttstock and cheekpiece, buttstock picatinny rail for easy addition of a monopod.
- Folding stock
- Scope mounted on the barrel - allowing for barrel changes with preset scopes.
- Interchangeable calibres: 308Win, .308Win Mag, .338Lapua Mag
- The SX-1 can easily be configured to use various magazines accepting SR-25 or AR-10 or by changing the magazine well adaptor to accommodate the AI magazines.
- Bolt locks inside the barrel
- Octagonal handguard providing the option to mount accessories with M5 screws or M-LOK.
- M-LOK forend
- Surface treatment of the steel parts increases hardness, core strength and durability
- Adjustable trigger- compatible with triggers according to Remington 700 standards.
- Pistol grip compatible with AR-15 Pistol grips.
- 3- position safety.
- Total weight: 13lbs - 13.9lbs
- Barrel easily changed in the field with the patented calibre conversion system.
- 1:11" fluted barrel
- 3 Chamber muzzle brake
- Match grade, designed to be free floating
- Barrel Length 623mm-690mm.
- Overall Length: 1202mm -1291mm
- Rifling Twist: 1:11" - 1:10"