Fortmeier bipod complete with Fortmeier Pictanny Adapter for mounting at the end of the Picatinny rail, in either over the top (12:00) or below the barrel (6:00) positioning.
- 71mm Legs are adjustable in 4 increments by a spring loaded push button to 210mm
- Weight approx. 510g (without adapter)
- 184mm Legs are adjustable in 5 increments by a spring loaded push button to 235mm
- Weight approx. 520g (without adapter)
- 210 mm Legs are adjustable in 6 increments by a spring loaded push button to 300mm
- Weight approx. 620g (without adapter)
- Bipod can be disassembled completely.
- Bipod legs can be folded backwards, downwards and forward (Bridge with 5 positions additional in 45 and 135 degrees).
- No special tools required. All screws can be tightened or loosened with Torx or Hex-Wrench.
- 6 O'Clock bipod includes tension adjustment lever on underside.
Supplied fitted with the wide feet as shown in the photographs, spike feet are available to back order.
Note: Additional adapters also available separately, please see here.