TAB Rear Bags are extremely versatile because of their rectangular shape that allows three different height variations. Use the flat side, short side, and long side.
Attach the corner loop to a carabiner for easy carry, or use the mil-spec 1" webbing to hang the bag from bipod legs, your hand, or anything that you might need for increased stability.
The lightweight polystyrene fill affords you a lot of weight saving while still offering a very steady sight picture. They are filled with just enough fill to make it easy to adjust the height needed by simply squeezing or relaxing your hold on the bag.
** Heavy fill available on special order only. Note: "Light" and "Heavy" refers to the type of fill that is in the bag, not the amount of fill.
- Small: 5.5" x 7.0" x 2.0" - Weight: Light: 2.6oz / Heavy: 1lb 10oz
- Large: 5.5" x 9.0" x 2.0" - Weight: Light: 3oz / Heavy: 1lb 12.8oz
- Made from 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Webbing is all 1" Mil-spec
- Entire bag is triple stitched for added strength
- Closed cell fill on the inside, nothing to hold water
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty