The PMAG 5 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester based family of cartridges and is compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock.
Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes providing an economical, lightweight, durable and reliable bolt action magazine. It comes standard as a 5-round capacity magazine for hunting regulation compliance, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity to six rounds for the field, competition, or combat use.
Made in the USA.
Part # Mag 549
- Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- 5-round capacity, but the follower leg can be easily clipped to increase the capacity by one extra cartridge
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Height, max: 3.4 in.
*NOTE: Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc. or larger short action magnums.