The AIM 55 sits comfortably between the AIM 50 and AIM 60, offering even more options and taking a rifle of overall length 54.5″ (138.5 cm)
These new bags have all the regular features of an AIM drag bag:
- 1000 denier Cordura over thick closed cell padding with hi-grade zips and clips. All handles and drag hood are box stitched and reinforced. Zips have protective covers.
- Large external utility pockets
- Interior adjustable weapon securing straps with fast-release clips
- Rifle compartment is well padded with integral cleaning rod sleeve
- Padded shoulder straps stow inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
- Sturdy metal clips and rings ensure the straps will never fail
- A well-balanced bag designed to carry the weight of the rifle over long distances
- External heavily-stitched web loops for attaching additional gear