Field target rigs will fit comfortably inside this 14½ inches (37 centimeters) deep and well-padded rifle bag. Designed to take a rifle with optics and sidewheel attached, there is also a deeper reinforced pocket to accommodate your butt hook assemblies. Huge external pockets for waterproofs, rangefinders, pellets etc., this is the only bag you will ever need. New locking zips on the main zip and external pockets help give added security and peace of mind. Combine with the NEW FT-100 Range Liner to keep the finish of your rifle pristine and add the NEW FT-100 Raincover to keep it all 100% Waterproof. Takes a rifle up to 46 inches (117 centimeters) long.
A new updated design for larger Field Target rifles and part of the NEW dedicated FT Range. The FT-100 Mk2 will take a rifle up to 46 inches (117 centimeters) long by 14½ inches (37 centimeters) deep.
- Rectangular in shape and well-padded throughout.
- Main compartment features three adjustable weapon-securing straps and reinforced stock support pocket to fix the rifle in position. Cordura® lined for tear-resistance.
- Padded internal protection along main zip to cushion rifle and optics inside.
- Strong zips throughout with protective zip flaps to keep out rain, sand and dust particles.
- Zip on main compartment opens around three sides for easy access and side release clips provide extra security when closed.
- Double-stitched seams throughout.
- All handles are Box-X stitched for strength and stability.
- Two large external utility pockets zip open around three sides for easy access and swallow an unbelievable amount of kit (see below for sizes).
- Largest pocket has clear name plate and Velcro patch.
- Additional webbing loops on pockets for attaching more gear.
- Wide padded shoulder straps with heavy duty metal carabiners.
- The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
- as a rucksack. Padded shoulder straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
- as a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
Note: Range Liner and Raincover available separately. Available in black only.
- Made from 1000 denier Cordura® – this rugged and water-resistant material has a high resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Extra thick closed cell padding to protect your rifle.
- Heavy duty metal carabiners and snaphooks on rucksack straps.
- NEW High grade locking zips and high grade clips all round.
Overall external dimensions (length x width x depth):
48½ x 15 x 3 inches (123 x 38 x 8 centimeters)
Please note, depth measurement excludes pockets
Largest pocket internal dimensions:
25 x 12 inches (64 x 30 centimeters)
9 inches (23 centimeters) wide at the widest point tapering to 7 inches (18 centimeters)
Smaller pocket internal dimensions:
14½ x 12 inches (37 x 30 centimeters)