** Expected June 2019 **
The latest long-range pack from Eberlestock, the F53 Tomahawk. Based on the well-liked format of the other F-Series packs, the Tomahawk is stripped of non-essential features in a bid to save weight and gain maximum efficiency. With a contoured no-shelf Intex II frame, the F53 Tomahawk is a comfortable heavy-load hauler.
- All new low profile Intex II frame
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel
- Thick padded shoulder harness
- Floating lid that doubles as a removable fanny pack go-bag
- Quick drain bottom for amphibious operations
- All new spade shape zipper design for quick access
- Both front and top loading features
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
F53 Tomahawk Product Demo Video
This pack is stripped down, but still feature rich. A floating lid doubles as a removable fanny pack go-bag. The side exteriors feature bottle holders, side pockets, and side sleeves. The main compartment is accessed through either a drawstring top, or through the front with our new spade shaped zipper design. This shape alleviates some of the difficulties with running zippers around sharper corners that you may have previously experienced. The popular tubular aluminum Intex II frame gives this pack excellent support, but being completely vertical, it also allows the bag to compress flat.
Pack Volume: 4000 c.i.
Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz