New. Ex. German Army surplus. As used on the German G22 Sniper Rifle made by Accuracy International.
The NSV 80 requires no start or warm-up period. It can also be easily and accurately operated when the user is wearing gloves. The fast clamping device enables mounting to any Picatinny rail.
- Objective lens focal length: 124.5 mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Entrance pupil: 85 mm
- Exit pupil: 24 mm
- Field of view: 140 m/1000 m
- Angular resolution in the center: 0.25 mrad
- Range setting: 20 m to infinity
- Dimensions: 268 x 98 x 115 mm
- Interface: Weaver rail (MIL-STD 1913)
- Weight: 1270 g including batteries
- Power supply voltage: 2.4 to 3 V
- Power supply (AA): 2 x 1.5V alkaline-manganese or 2 x 1.2V NiCd batteries
- Service life (AA): >90 hours with alkaline-manganese batteries
- BiV tube (design): XX1865
Complete with original case, manual and cleaning cloth.
* May be subject to export licence if outside the UK.