Accuracy International introduced the first commercially available rifle chassis system to the shooting world in 1998. The Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) and accompanying AICS magazines have become the industry standard and yardstick by which all others are judged. The AT AICS for the Remington® M700 continues to raise the bar by incorporating the latest innovations of the AX and AT tactical rifle systems. This new generation of AICS incorporates operator-defined attributes such as ...
- Adjustable length of pull using 10mm and 20mm spacers.
- Lateral and height adjustable cheek piece.
- Six flush cup sling points for quick sling positioning.
- Optional AT folding stock using AI’s battle proven hinge system.
- AX style pistol grip with traditional thumbhole stock sides available as an option.
- AICS 5 round magazine and optional 10 round magazines.
- KeySlot™ accessory mounting system on the 6:00 O’Clock forend surface.
- Optional 9:00 O’Clock and 3:00 O’Clock KeySlot ™accessory rails.
- Optional STANAG 4694/Mil-Std 1913 accessory rails.
- Optional Co-planer Night Vision mount with STANAG 4694/Mil-Std M1913 rail.
- Available in: black, olive green and pale brown.
AICS Selector (PDF) | AI Accessories Retail Pricelist 2020 (PDF) | AI Accessories Export Pricelist 2020 (PDF)