This Bench Mount - Tripod provides the best support for your Labradar if your shooting prone or from a shooting bench. It is adjustable to lay flat or to be used as a standard tripod. The legs extend for extra stability on those windy days.
- Perfect for Bench Shooting - the Labradar stays stable with collapsed or extended legs.
- Great for Prone Shooting - the Labradar can be elevated to optimize beam placement to keep the beam projected on the target and not being disturbed by grass or uneven ground
- Removable mounting plate stays attached to your Labradar for a quick connection and easy set up
- Height adjust from 7 - 18 inches
- Base adjust from 8 - 24 inches
- Swivel Ball Mount provides 360 degree movement for perfect alignment
- Compact design
Extra mounting plates are available for purchase to use on your spotting scope, rangefinder, Kestrels, etc.