Specialist scopes designed by airgunners for airgunners! Airmax scopes feature our H2 optics in a variety of configurations designed to suit airgun characteristics and are available in First Focal Plane (FFP) and Second Focal Plane (SFP).
FFP AMX IR Reticle
The FFP AMX IR reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles.
The FFP AMX IR offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting at longer distances. Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots. The horizontal bars are positioned at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 Mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into Mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
The mil spaced reticle and 1⁄10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD. Because of FFP this is true on all magnifications.
- Capped Target Turrets
- First Focal Plane
- 30mm Mono-Tube Chassis
- Wide Angle
- Side Focus
- Side Wheel (Removable)
- 16 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- High Torque Zoom Ring
- Fast Focus Eyebell
- AMX Reticle Designed For Airguns
- Supplied with 4" sunshade, Metal Flip-Up Lens Covers, Flip-Up Removal Tool, 4" Sidewheel, Hex Key, Lens Cloth & CR2032 Battery
- Length : 378mm | 14.9"
- Weight : 765g | 27oz
- Eye relief : 90mm | 3.5"
- Focus/Parallax - Side Focus: 9m - ∞ | 10yds - ∞
- Field of View : 7.0 - 1.8m @100m | 21.0 - 5.2ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil : 8.3-2.1mm | 0.33-0.88"
- Chassis : 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System : 6-24×
- Objective : 50mm
- Illumination : Red
- Reticle : FFP AMX IR
- Elevation Increment : 1⁄10 MRAD
- Elevation Adjustment Range : 17 MRAD
- Windage Increment : 1⁄10 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range : 17 MRAD
- Material : Aluminium
- Ocular Type : Fast Focus
- Lens Coating : Fully Multi-Coated - 16 Layers
- Power Selector Style : Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane : First Focal Plane (FFP)
- Turret Caps : Yes
- Turret Type : Target