The Atlas BT47- NC from B&T Industries
- No Clamp model (No Clamp meaning it does not have the means to attach to a rail) it requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance and LT271 or the BT10-NC will mount directly to our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
- The BT47-NC also mounts directly to our AAIS Part BT19 and Sako TRG Mount
- Height Range approximately 7.0 – 13.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 45 degrees angled back, 90 degrees
straight down, 45 degrees forward and
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg*
- Strengthened Leg Boss*
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
- Weight 12.86 ounces.
- Footprint spread 10"–14.5"
- Available in black only
- Made in America