B&T Industries BT10-NC - Atlas Bipod
- No Clamp takes any 17S lever mount and mounts directly to our Accuracy International BT19 spigot.
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized black with Stainless steel springs and fasteners.
15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan & 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant - By means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount.
- Leg positioning is possible by using either hand to move the legs into any of the five leg positions; legs stowed back, 45 degree back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 5 leg positions are maintained by push button heat treated stainless steel components allowing the shooter to load the bipod at any of the three deployed positions.
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT10 is 5-9" from the surface up to the rail.
- Estimated weight of 10.6 ounces for the clamp on style.