The RCBS APS Bench Mounted Priming Tool was created for reloaders who prefer to have a separate, specialized tool just for priming. The tool offers exceptional "feel" and an adjustable handle for personal preference or bench height. Requires the use of standard shellholders and priming strips (sold separately)
- Tool is designed to be mounted to reloading bench, uses APS primer strips
- Handle is adjustable from 30 degrees below horizontal to 90 degrees above horizontal
- Uses standard RCBS shellholders
- Tool design allows operator to feel primer being seated in case
- Has adjustable stop for consistent primer seating depth
- APS primer strips are colour coded, designed to connect to each other for continuous primer feeding
- Tool does not include primer strips. They must be purchased separately.