*Item is out of stock call 01342 716427 to back order.
The Multicam® Cordura fabric has been sourced from the American company, Duro Textiles. Duro has been a major supplier of fabric, fabric technologies and camouflage to the military for many years. The 1000 denier Cordura used in our tactical drag bags is the heaviest fabric that the company offers. It is coated on the back side for water resistance and the face side is finished with a durable water repellent.
These new bags have all the features of an AIM drag bag:
- 1000 denier Cordura over thick closed cell padding with hi-grade zips and clips. All handles and drag hood are box stitched and reinforced. Zips have protective covers.
- Large external utility pockets
- Interior adjustable weapon securing straps with fast-release clips
- Rifle compartment is well padded with integral cleaning rod sleeve
- Padded shoulder straps stow inside a zipped compartment when not in use
- Sturdy metal clips and rings ensure the straps will never fail
- A well-balanced bag designed to carry the weight of the rifle over long distances
- External heavily-stitched web loops for attaching additional gear
The AIM 50 version can take a rifle up to 48.5" (123 cm) total length.