Control your Labradar from your smartphone or tablet using its Bluetooth connection.
- All your stats displayed in list or table on your mobile device.
- Manage, store or delete information.
- Displays statics of last shot
- Velocities, Energy, Power factor.
For app support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the latest firmware by following the link below. The latest firmware will ensure Bluetooth connectivity is enabled on you Labradar device.
Directions for Labradar App Download / Connectivity
- Go to: http://www.mylabradar.com/download.php
- Select Labradar Firmware v1.2.0 (EN) Mobile App Ready.
- Copy the FWA and FWB files to an SD card (or use the USB cable method), Do not put the files in any folder.
- Insert the SD card in your Labradar and turn it on.
- On your phone or tablet, make sure your location service is enabled.
- Download the Labradar App from Google Play / App Store to your device.
- Don't pair your Bluetooth device to the Labradar, in order to use the app just connect to your Labradar from within the mobile app.
- To connect to Labradar in the app or change any app settings slide finger left to right on screen. Settings panel should open from the left side.