Specialist scopes designed by airgunners for airgunners! Airmax scopes feature our H2 optics in a variety of configurations designed to suit airgun characteristics and are available in First Focal Plane (FFP) and Second Focal Plane (SFP).
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
- Exposed Locking Turrets
- 30mm Mono-Tube Chassis
- Side Focus
- Side Wheel (Removable)
- 16 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- High Torque Zoom Ring
- Fast Focus Eyebell
- AMX Reticle Designed For Airguns
- Supplied with 4" sunshade, Metal Flip-Up Lens Covers, Flip-Up Removal Tool, 4" Sidewheel, Sidewheel Tool, Hex Key, Lens Cloth & CR2032 Battery
- Length : 422mm | 16.6"
- Weight : 774g | 27.3oz
- Eye relief : 102mm | 4"
- Focus/Parallax - Side Focus : 9m - ∞ | 10yds - ∞
- Field of View : 4.3 - 1.1m @100m | 13.3 - 3.4ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil : 6-2mm | 0.2-0.1"
- Chassis : 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System : 8-32×
- Objective : 50mm
- Illumination : Red
- Reticle : AMX IR
- Elevation Increment : 1⁄4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range : 55 MOA
- Windage Increment : 1⁄4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range : 55 MOA
- Material : Aluminium
- Ocular Type : Fast Focus
- Lens Coating : Fully Multi-Coated - 16 Layers
- Power Selector Style : Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane : Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Turret Caps : No
- Turret Type : Exposed