Since B&T Industries introduced the Atlas Bipod in 2006, the shooting community found a usefulness in its patented, novel features. We began receiving requests for a "bigger," "heavier," "stouter" bipod with the same features.
The BT35-NC 5-H Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires the 5-H ADM 4103LA74 Lever or any Arca dovetail mount with knob tensioner and same hole pattern. The BT35-NC will also mount to include our BT19 AI spigot. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodised and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5.5–10.5"
- Pan: 30 degrees
- Cant: 30 degrees
Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead centre
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 25.74 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 14.5–19.5"
Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in America.