Accu-Shot BT10 Atlas Bipod fitted with Accu-Shot BT19 adaptor
Accu-Shot BT10 - Atlas Bipod
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized black with Stainless steel springs and fasteners.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan & 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant - By means of the knurled knob.
- Picitinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount.
- Leg positioning is possible by using either hand to move the legs into any of the five leg positions; legs stowed back, 45 degree back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 5 leg positions are maintained by push button heat treated stainless steel components allowing the shooter to load the bipod at any of the three deployed positions.
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT10 is 5-9" from the surface up to the rail.
- Estimated weight of 10.6 ounces for the clamp on style.
Accu-Shot BT19 - Atlas Accuracy International Spigot
Designed for use with the BT10-NC Atlas Bipod that mounts directly to the AAIS which plugs into the Accuracy International AI/AICS stocks utilizing the factory retention/release mechanism. The AAIS is constructed from 6061T6 Aluminum with a type II hard coat anodize mated with an alloy steel Spigot that is finished with a Manganese Phosphate.